Easy Potato Casserole
2 (16oz) containers sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2 (3oz) bags real bacon bits
2 packages Ranch dip mix
1 large shredded bag frozen hash brown potatoes
Once all ingredients but hash brown are combined, add hash browns. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Easy Potato Casserole
Posted by jam'n bell at 9:34 PM
Monday, November 29, 2010
Posted by jam'n bell at 10:45 PM
Posted by jam'n bell at 10:05 PM
Combine and mix together. Press into grease 9 X 13 pan.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
Mix cream all but PB cups. Once mixed, stir in PB cups. Pour over cake mixture.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool.
Combine and melt over low heat and mixing so chips don't burn. Pour over cheesecake. Chill and cut into squares.
(Recipe from Arlene Davis)
Posted by jam'n bell at 9:51 PM
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY’®S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. For filling, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling by teaspoonfuls into the center of each cupcake. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in brownie portion comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Posted by jam'n bell at 8:29 PM
3 sticks of soft butter
1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups sugar
Blend all of the above until creamy then slowly add flour
3 cups Swans Down cake flour
The batter will be very thick like cookie dough. Grease bundt pan and bake on 350 for 1 hour. Toothpick should come out clean. Bake 10 more minutes if not. Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Posted by jam'n bell at 7:32 PM
1 (6 oz) package fresh baby spinach
1/3 cup refrigerated pesto sauce (I use Santa Barbara Original basil pesto)
1 (15 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
1 (25 oz) package frozen cheese filled ravioli (do not thaw)
1 cup shredded Italian six cheese blend
garnishes: chopped fresh basil, paprika
Preheat oven to 375. Chop spinach. Toss with pesto in medium bowl.
Combine Alfredo and broth. Spoon 1/3 of alfredo mixture into a lightly greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Top with 1/2 of spinach mixture. Arrange half of frozen ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining alfredo sauce.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Return to oven for 5 minutes until cheese is hot and bubbly. Garnish if desired.
(Recipe from: S. Cannon)
Posted by jam'n bell at 4:11 PM